A commissioner of oaths is a person who can legally administer and witness an oath or affirmation.
A Notary Public may also administer and witness an oath or affirmation, but has additional authority to issue statutory declarations.
We are pleased to offer service for any of the following:
1. Consent to Travel Document (for when a child is travelling without one or both parents)
3. Transfer or Gift of Vehicle Ownership
4. Certification of Applicant’s Photograph
5. Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity
6. Passport- In lieu of Guarantor Forms
7. Certified True Copy of Documents (Passports, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificates, etc)
8. Any Other Statutory Declaration Required by Law
No appointments are required for notarizing documents, but please call to confirm whether or not we are able to notarize your specific documents before you attend our office.
We charge $40.00 for Notary Public Services in Ajax, however, fees may be increased if we are required to draft any documents to be notarized.